Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Big Day - Said & Azizah

Wedding....
Ok, this is my 1st client yang would like to appoint my service to be their wedding planner. I'm given a trust by cousin my hubby Kak Jah to be her wedding planner. She is getting married to a saudara baru, his name is Said. He is from Swis but working here.
So selain dari sibuk dengan urusan kaseh butik, i am also starting on their wedding preparations. For now, we are working on venue, theme and so on....

We had our dinner on last Saturday and i presented the suggested venue... Brother Said kind of like Century Mahkota as the venue. He attended 1 of his freind wedding last month, he said the service and the food was good.

Will have one majlis @ Kak Jah home and one majlis in the hotel. For now, the they have choosen the date for nikah : 1 March 2008. Huhh...banyak yang kaseh kena prepare...so hope i would be able to do my best for their wedding.
Thanks you Kak Jah and Brother Said for your trust in me to be
your wedding planner.
Will update more soon!

kaseh

No comments: