Saturday, November 10, 2007

cherita kaseh

Miss my blog...

Now is really a busy time for me...banyak betul benda nak buat. Wish i have more time to organise all this...

November...

This is gift for tetamu for my sis punya tunang day nanti..kipas kayu wangi then i put that cute little purple flower...

  • Have to attend Taklimat RTM on 12 Nov - have to take 1st bus to KL 5.00 a.m.

  • Meeting with potential client for her wedding in January on Tuesday, 20 Nov.

  • I got 1 big project to complete off with my friend..is a international event...should end by 17 Nov

  • Have to prepare proposal paper with Ely for meeting with Media Prima Group, uhhh this will be on 19 Nov

  • Have to work o hantaran tunang my sister Miza, ..1 Dec but need to complete it by end Nov for sure.. coz after that have to complete off my brother punya wedding pulak 9th Dec 2007.
My brother punya bunga telur...banyak lagi nak buat....theme colour green & gold

InsyaAllah moga diberikan kekuatan dan jalan yang mudah untuk melakukan semua ini...Amin


kaseh

No comments: