Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bunga kaseh

Kelahiran Bunga kaseh linda aziz
@
kaseh



Allhamdulillah, akhirnya setelah lama mencari i dah jumpa dengan logo untuk kaseh.

I have a few, then my hubby said this one yang nice. I pilih flower as the logo, coz bunga kan manis lambang keayuan tapi punya kuasa yang sunguh kuat. So hope my friends and customer of kaseh like it. Dua bunga tu, maksudnya when u kaseh, usually kan ia datang dari dua hati, takkan kaseh sorang-sorang kan!!!!!



Anyway, to Kak Red (the famous blogger in the country), thanks for drop by at kaseh.
I really feel teruja....

kaseh
a home based butik for women who wants exclusivity in life

kaseh products
•Women’s handbags
•Women’s Accessories
•Exclusive Women’s Apparel
•Exclusive Muslimah Apparel

kaseh services

•Personal Shopper
•Imej Consultant
•Gift& Hampers
•Party & Wedding Consultant

No comments: