Saturday, October 3, 2009

Islamic Fashion Festival 2009

Syukur, this year me and my partner telah diberi kepercayaan to be the PR & Media Consultant oleh by the Founder and Chairman of Islamic Fashion Festival, Dato' Raja Rezza .

IFF ni very sentimental value to me. I was just helping my dear friend Tengku Nurul masa tahun pertama ia diadakan. Then the 2nd year i was given a trust by Dato' Raja Rezza to take charge of it tanpa Tengku Nurul coz she's busy with other business. So i have my team of people yang bersama-sama menjayakan media and publicity campaign for IFF. Last year i tak buat coz i am still in pantang to my arwah.

So this year, since i am back in the industry i decided to accept Dato' Rezza offer. Personally why i accpet it coz he is very nice and easy to work with. Dato' trusted me and my partner to be his Media & PR Consultant IFF again for him this year coz he have seen result of few project that we done for him. Allhamdulillah syukur kepada Allah SWT. InsyaAllah, kaseh percaya, setiap apa yang sering kita lakukan, jika ia datang dengan niat dan hati yang tulus segalanya akan dimudahkan Allah SWT.

So my partner, as you have to keep and remain silent, i cant mentioned your name here kan sis, but i belived with doa and kesungguhan kita, we can do a good job for IFF this year, InsyaAllah.
Thanks you so much kepada teman-teman di media cetak dan electronic yang banyak membantu kaseh and my team selama ini!

6 comments:

Hjh Noralenna Abbas said...

Congratulations, Linda. All the best to you and partner for the coming project.

kaseh said...

Alang,

Thanks ye. Jangan lupa datang raye kat umah kaseh ye!

ms hart said...

Ello darhling! Wah..my 'PA' tersenyum lebaaaaau nau tengok baju 'mem' dia tersiar kat your previous 2 entries!!! Overrrr gitu!! he he Tq sooo much for the very very special and dabommmmmb gift!

kaseh said...

My dear sis,

Jangan tak tau customer2 dah ber sms tanyakan pengerasnye baju tu berapa. Dah ade yang berkenan sangat..anyway is just a small raye gift for you! Yelah PA u kan suke bab2 glam2 ni! Tu kita semua dah sedia maklum...lucky u!

Adillah A Nordin said...

Congrats Linda! Jangan lupa invite orang2 Melaka for IFF nanti ya.. :)

kaseh said...

Kak Illa,

Hmmm...bila lagi nak pakai pink jubah tu??? Ala-ala sesuailah for IFF ye!