Thursday, May 7, 2009

Me...missing my 3 hero

I am away from home now. From last Mondoy. Home sick dah....Call dia orang berkali-kali. The arrangement is Naufal is in KL with my mum and maid yang Elyna pinjamkan for me for 1 month, Kak Was. Ya...must have assistant if not pengsan trying to fix everything at one time. Hubby and Nabil is in Mcca. He besar and sekolah so he have to stay with hubby. Anyway before i tinggalkan rumah that day baju and everything dah siap iron for Nabil for 1 week, then hubby and him makan kat luar or makan kat rumah mak lah.

@ kaseh....hmmm really harapkan dayah settle most of the things for me. Customer been calling, pending nak ambik ukuran dan sebagainya. THANKS kawan2 coz sanggup tunggu i balik. But last Sunday was really happy coz me and hubby kemas kaseh..dah lama hubby tak datang ke kaseh and buat kerja sama-sama. Living my aura banyak-banyak sikit before living for Kuching.
This was on last Monday, at World Halal Forum. Was sop happy coz i dapat besembang lama jugak dengan Pakar Motivasi terkenal, Dato' Fazilah Kamsah. Sungguh bermakna, was having a good majlis ilmu with him on that morning at Oasis corner.

Me, in Kuching since Tuesday. HOLIDAY? No...i here for work. FE2 Productions has been appointed to do Sarawak based program in conjunction of our upcoming Merdeka Celebration. Ely asked me to be the researcher and script writer for both program.
Day 2, at Sarawak Kraft..this laday sedang menenun songket sarawak. Very beautiful pcs.

Is really susah coz is dokumentari and ade elemen sejarah, fakta kena betul. So budaya dan cara hidup etnik-etnik yang nak dikaji juga sangat unik...berbeza jauh from us in Semenanjung. Tapi best coz i belajar banyak benda baru.

Yesterday petang i jumpa dengan James Ritchie, sorang penyelidik dan penulis hebat. He is really good. I was given a copy of book written by him "Rentap Warrior, Legend and Enigma". So he brief us about so many thing...he tau everything, from the story of people yang bejuang menuntut kemerdekaan Sarawak to the Penan people yang hidup berpindah randah di dalam huntan tropika Sarawak, amazing....

I am really stress tapi dalam masa yang sama teruja nak buat this program coz is totally berbeza from all the kind of writting yang i buat before this. Moga Allah mudahkan everything for me and my team buat this kerja. Amin.

4 comments:

Universal Bidayuh said...

First of all, what is the programme name? What the programme wants to highlight?

caramel said...

Dear Linda;

Missing home is natural....me miss home too...me miss my mom most and the hot weather...its freezin cold here.....balik nanti kita gossip k.

take care

kaseh said...

Universal Bidayuh,

Thanks for responding. We are doing a 13 episodes documentary of hasil seni warisan Sarawak from each ethnic, named "KHAZANAH SARAWAK" and a 30 minute documentary on Celebrations of Medeka named "Aspirasi Kenyalang".

For Bidayuh, we are 2 . Bakul chantong and ukiran buluh.

I went to Bau yesterday and jumpa some people in the kampung there.

We cant really travel jauh coz of limited time given to us. So we are trying very hard to yang dekat dengan Kuching, coz for Malanau we really have no choice, have to travel to Mukah and for Orang Ulu, Lung Bawang also kena pergi to Bario i think.

But above all, thank you so much for you willingness to help, hope we be in touch, if anything i will call En. Halim lah. I believed he got my number from u.

Thanks once again.

kaseh said...

Kak Raha,

Hmmm...bestnyer. Tapi u kat sane on holiday and shopping-shopping. Bestlah. Hey u know in Kuching kan they have Charles & K jugak. Cantik sangat. According to my friend Shila the collection here is really mcm S'pore punya, better selection the PV. Sedih..got no money to shop lah!!!!! Tengok je...lah